Friday, March 30, 2012

Is there a script to return permissions for an SP?

I am trying to define through a sub-thousand SPs what users have rights to
run it. I want to see if there are open doors that I'm not aware of.
TIA
__StephenHi,
See SP_HELPROTECT system stored procedure in books online. As well as you
can query sysprotects table.
Thanks
Hari
SQL Server MVP
"Stephen Russell" <srussell@.transactiongraphics.com> wrote in message
news:%23USy01ZrFHA.1172@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>I am trying to define through a sub-thousand SPs what users have rights to
>run it. I want to see if there are open doors that I'm not aware of.
> TIA
> __Stephen
>|||"Hari Prasad" <hari_prasad_k@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:O$rupmcrFHA.2880@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> See SP_HELPROTECT system stored procedure in books online. As well as you
> can query sysprotects table.
Perfect. Thanks allot

No comments:

Post a Comment