Friday, March 30, 2012

Is there a style sheet or theme sheet available for reports

I'm currently building several reports which need an identical look/feel to them. I know that I could create a template which would incorporate any of its properties into any new report that uses it. However, it doesn't look like those properties are inherited by the child report. I need to be able to modify the look/feel of all my reports and I'd rather not have to make updates to each individual report. Is there a way to either set up the template or create a style sheet to accomodate this?No. This is a great suggestion for future versions of the product. You can add a report as a template in Report Designer, but there is no template that can be applied to reports already deployed to modify common report items.

No comments:

Post a Comment